12826847

Just a query, if somebody carried out work ie fitting a fan

Customer Question

Just a query, if somebody carried out work ie fitting a fan to remove moisture and it was working in reverse, and it caused somebody to be hospitalised 3 times, once they nearly died! and it has made the property toxic and the owner and her Grandaughter had to move out and the owner has already had to pay approx £1'000 to find out what was causing her Gradaughter's illness to keep returning do they legally have to pay £4'000 as quoted to have the building made safe themselves. It can be proven that this man carried out the work.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
What is it you would like to know about this please? Whether you have to pay the £4000?