12826847

My next door neighbours have had an extension built which is

Customer Question

My next door neighbours have had an extension built which is very close to my property. when it was time for scaffolding to be used one of the poles slid off its base and was pushed very hard against a wooden fence panel causing it to bend and split this was in place for 3 to 4 weeks. Also I have steps down to my back garden, my neighbours have a shrub on the adjacent panel which was obviously getting in the way of the scaffolding, this shrub was tied back with cord which was put over my fence and wound around the handrail going down the steps unbeknown to me. Being elderly I always hold on to the handrail and on doing this one day nearly went flying as my hand got caught up on the cord. Is this right for builders who were nothing to do with me allowed to get away with this. I feel I am being taken advantage of being an elderly widow.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Please close this question and refund my money. Thank you.

Gwyneth XXXXXX