75100385

I purchased a car from a dealer 10 weeks ago paying by electronic

i purchased a car from a dealer 10 weeks ago paying by electronic transfer.after many excuses the car has not materialised. he agreed to retun my monies plus compensation that was a week ago.i have a photo of the release of funds from tsb but i dont beleive it genuinethe funds have not reached my account .what should i do?keith goodwin
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
You need to write and set out your losses and request a refund within 7 days or say you will go to Court within 14 days. You should make sure you send this signed delivery and keep a copy.
If they do not refund you then you can issue proceedings in the County Court. You can either do this online at: www.moneyclaim.gov.uk or by completing form N1 http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/n001-eng.pdf and take it to your local County Court.
The Court will then issue a claim which a copy will be sent to the Defendant who will have a limited time to defend it, if not you can enter Judgment and enforce.
If the claim is for £10,000 or less it will be a small claim so you will not need legal representation. Over this value you would need representation for trial.

I am just following up to see if there is anything else I can help with?

If this answers your question might I ask you to rate my answer before you go today please, the button should be at the bottom of the screen.

If you need more help please click reply.