12826847

How can i get authorization parents

Customer Question

how can i get authorization  for my parents in Albania to apply for my son pasport

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi there, Thanks for trying hard to find some body to answer my question i am okay to wait till you find some body

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you Nicola

Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 2 years ago.
Please explain your situation more? Are you asking about a UK passport for your son and is he a British citizen?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi there, me and my son are Albania nationality my son is in Albania at moment and leave with my parents , him is 15 years old, I am the main care for my son but unfortunately i cant go in Albania to apply for his Albania passport so i have to give my parents authorised writing letter and stamped by solicitors here in Uk so they can presente that letter to authority in Albania to be able to apply for my son passport

Hope that help to you question

Thsnks

It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Nicole, thanks again for trying hard for my questin, im hoping some one will give some answer soon

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Nicole if cant find answer for this questinin next 24 hours please cancel this question

I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Please close my question at this time. Thanks