12826847

Jo C, Further to last message, I have sent letter refuting

Customer Question

Hi Jo C,
Further to last message, I have sent letter refuting claims and making a swap back etc..
However, my business invoice and loan has not been paid. I sent email again today requesting payment. No response from last two emails. How soon do I more formally chase these. She dissolved the ltd co today. She was the sole director.
I can't see another question against your account?
What are the facts?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I hi Jo
I was a subcontractor to navigate organisation ltd.. I carried out work for a client that I introduced to the business. (Halo works ltd). The work was to design and deliver a workshop and attend feedback meetings. (In short). The end client was Balfour Beatty. The agreed amount was £3900 plus reasonable expenses.
I did the work and navigate org invoiced the client in two instalments.
The first instalment was paid by the client in May. The second instalment invoice in June led to arguments between all parties and the second invoice was withdrawn by navigate org. I invoiced the client for the second part myself. I was waiting to invoice navigate in one invoice for both.
I sent an invoice in June to navigate for the first part of the work for £1950.00 less £250 for navigate admin expenses.this amount was originally £500 on the whole amount to cover business development expenses as well as admin. I did not submit expenses for all the business development expenses. This invoice has not been paid by navigate. The director of navigate has changed the company structure on 1st July from a ltd co to a cic.
I lent the director a loan of £1000 I will check the date, for you, but this year in around May. This has not been repaid. I have requested this repayment but have had no response.
Is that enough info/facts?
Geraldine
We used to communicate a lot, and have been close friends for around 15 or so years.
OK. Thanks.
This isn't really my area then. I will pass it onto to somebody who can help.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Ok thank you..
No problem.