12826847

I have just given my notice on the house i was renting

Customer Question

I have just given my notice on the house i was renting in my name.. my daughter and her family are already living in the house and want to take over the tenancy and need a guarantor but can't find one..
I have been told that if i can get a solicitor to write a document stating that I will be there guarantor and promise to pay any rent IF my daughter leaves the premises without paying and that the deposit that is due to me, i will put in my daughters name.
PLEASE! can you help?
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Are you asking for us to do that document for you? If so, sadly that is not a service that we can provide as this is a question and answer site.