12826847

My son and his neighbours back me very good frowns very

Customer Question

Hi, my son and his neighbours back me very good frowns very quickly and now there has been a big falling out, my problem is that one day not long after the falling out, I was going up to visit my son his girlfriend and their son Tyler .
I parked at the top of the stails I waved to Nicola, the ex friends were coming up the stairs with their daughter in her pram which they cardying caring between them, got to the door, pressed the button and Nicola answered straight away .
Later on that evening my door was
knocked, 2 policemen wished to speak to me. T
the couple were pressing ges and that I was under arrest because I assulted him (the boy). i am a staff nurse as well as a mother and grandmother This accusation could jeopardise my caree not to mention my embarrassment of. I have had no contact with either of them, verbally orotherwise.
Yesterday I received a letter from social services
Inviting me to" opt in" to the diversion from prosecution. I don't feel that I should have to attend but feel that I have to;, to prevent prosecution. I don't have the resources for a lawyer to defend me if the PF decides to proceed
.
Finally, I am approx 5'4"and weigh 52 kilo, why would i pick him and not her to assault , surely
Ignoring the fact that they were carrying a baby upstairs in a prambetween them she would have beenthe easier choice
Please help
many thanks
Vicky Taff
Sorry for the delay.
How can I help with this please?