12826847

Good Afternoon.Our next door neighbor which has a very small

Customer Question

Good Afternoon. Our next door neighbor which has a very small cafe and car park has applied to our council for a large extension probably for about at least 24 cars. This proposed car park rapes around our low stone garden wall on two sides and our neighbors farm land again on two sides. I am aware that you cannot complain on the grounds of spoiling our outlook etc. However would you think that we could object to this development on the environmental grounds of diesel/petrol fumes while using our garden with the cars if reversed into spaces about a metre away? Regards ***** *****

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

As you will see that I have already paid £38 I would like you to continue your search please.

Regards Michael

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question and return your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Good Morning

May I thank you for your work in trying to get a opinion on our problem of a large car park (for about 35 cars!) at the bottom of our garden on farm land in an area of natural beauty down here in Cornwall.

We now understand that the planning application has been withdrawn so please close down my request for an answer and could you please arrange for the return of the £38 down payment which I paid.

Again thanks a lot and if I have any further requests in the future I know were to come.

Best wishes

Michael Andrew