12826847

Problem with trading standard

Customer Question

We recently had problem with trading standard that was few years ago

and after the investigation they decide to take us to court in a month time

they have frozen some of our accet and is around £180000

they claim we sold items with trade mark witch is true we did actually sell some with football team logos

but do you think and please be honest with us can the court send me to jail for this offence ,we more then happy to give up the money they holding but don't want to end up in prison .

olso before we received the letter today we already booked our ticket to go back to south africa because our aunt will start her cancer treatments ,so will the court let us go .

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question and return your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,