Nicola-mod
Nicola-mod, Moderator
Experience:  Moderator
73944119

Ona trip to Tunisia on 26 april 2015 with my family at the

Customer Question

ona trip to Tunisia on 26 april 2015 with my family at the the airport they took me to one side saying everthing would be allright as they had to contact admin they kept me there for9 hours and then said icould not enter and would be sending me home they gave no reason I explained to them iam british citizen since 1983 that I have all proof with me which iallways carry when travelling abroad they were not interested and put on next flight home could you please tell me how to clear this so it does not happen again ido not know if some is using my identity but could you please tell me how to clear this
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 2 years ago.

I would advise you to contact the Tunisian Embassy in London and ask them for clarification on the incident and apply for a visa if necessary so that you have a better chance of entering the country.

The Tunisian Embassy website is here:

http://www.at-londres.diplomatie.gov.tn/

All the best
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

you have told me nothing new ihave already told you ihave contacted the embassy

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.