29905560

I am trying to find out regards ***** ***** case against my X wife

Customer Question

I am trying to find out regards ***** ***** case against my X wife in Bodmin courts from the DWP on the 13/03/2015, how can i find out this information ?
Hello, my name is***** am a solicitor on this site and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. Do you know in which court this was - for example the County court?
Hello, not sure if you saw my initial query above - Do you know in which court this was - for example the County court?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Her name is***** and i think it was Bodmin or Truro in Cornwall on the 13/03/15 i want to know what the conviction was please

The Courts do not actually keep public records as a matter of course. For example, no formal records of Magistrate Court hearings are kept. Obviously, the outcome of these hearings are detailed, but the actual proceedings cannot be replicated as they are recorded. You would not be able to juts approach the court and ask for the outcome of the proceedings as even though these would have been a matter of public record, if you were not present at the time of the trial you cannot just get details of the proceedings afterwards. Sometimes criminal proceedings are documented in the local press so that is one way to try and find out what the outcome was. However, as you can imagine that does not always happen as there are plenty of trials which are not documented anywhere. If you cannot find the outcome in the press or do not know anyone who was present at the time of trial and can advise you of it, then you will have to look at obtaining a transcript of the court proceedings. The trial would have been recorded and you are entitled to apply to a reporting firm for a transcript provided you have obtained permission from the court concerned. You would have to know certain details about the trial, such as the court where it was held and the name of the parties. You then have to contact the court in question and ask them about obtaining a copy of the court case you refer to. Each court will be linked to a company that is responsible for transcribing at that court and you would have to pay them for transcribing the recordings and providing you with a paper copy. I trust this has answered your query. I would be grateful if you could please take a second to leave a positive rating (selecting 3, 4 or 5 starts at the top of the page). If for any reason you are unhappy with my response or if you need me to clarify anything before you go - please get back to me on here and I will assist further as best as I can. Thank you
Hello, I see you have read my response to your query. Please let me know if this has answered your original question or if you need me to clarify anything else for you in relation to this? If your query has been dealt with please take a second to leave a positive rating by selecting 3, 4 or 5 starts from the top of the page. If you need further help please get back to me on here and I will assist as best as I can. Thank you.