75100385

I got frauded from a company in UK , London,essex . We made

I got frauded from a company in UK , London,essex .
We made deal for energy drinks 6.000$ , i have contract and all the payment was made from Novmenber 2014, i have every proof contract/ mail hisotory/ sms history.
I want to sue him/them , I made the payment from bank to bank account, thenproblem is im not from UK .
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
You need to write and set out your losses and request a refund within 14 days or say you will go to Court within 14 days. You should make sure you send this signed delivery and keep a copy.
If they do not refund you then you can issue proceedings in the County Court. You can either do this online at: www.moneyclaim.gov.uk or by completing form N1 http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/n001-eng.pdf and take it to your local County Court.
The Court will then issue a claim which a copy will be sent to the Defendant who will have a limited time to defend it, if not you can enter Judgment and enforce.
If the claim is for £10,000 or less it will be a small claim so you will not need legal representation. Over this value you would need representation for trial. You only need to attend the trial at the end and if you win you can claim the costs of coming to the UK for this.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I tried the reclamation after 1 week of my Payment they didnt refund me ,
Im from Kosvo, So i just need to write the loses and send them ghe original paper ?
How can i do thst ?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
You can claim now if you want. You go to the website: www.moneyclaim.gov.uk
Does that help?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I want Compensation from them , in moneyclaim.com i can sue them ?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Yes you can.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Dear Alex, can you please be my lawyer for this problem that I have, I'm very sure that It end fast because I have every proof to win the case .

Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Sadly I am not allowed to be, its against site rules.
But this would be a small claim anyway, so you dont need one.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I paid 6.000$

I want Compensation

How much can I take for compensation ?

I'm having problems in Money Claim , How much should I wait for their procedure?

Can you help me more or suggest me someone I need help.

Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Up to £10,000 is a small claim. So I would only claim £4000 extra on top.
You just need to register and complete the form online.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

In the web is :

Claim Amount: How much should I type ? the 6.000$/4000 ?

Daily rate of Interest: ??

Amount Claimed : ??

Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
You can claim the total amount £10,000.
Daily interest at £2.10 per day.
Does that help?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

So in the " Claim Amout : £10.000

Daily interest £2.10

Amount Claimer : £10.000

P.s IM SORRY FOR ALL THIS QUESTIONS BUT I WANT TO BE SURE BECAUSE THIS PROBLEM IS BEING TO LONG 7-8 MONTHS AND I WANT TO GET IT DONE.

Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
You work out the interest from when it was due to today's date at £2.10 per day.
Total amount claimed is £10,000 plus interest due to date.
Experience: Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Alex I didn't see the person we only mailed and talked in the phone so I dont know If that company still exists, so If i make the claim for that company and dont exist will I only lose the money(fee) ?
P.s I found the CEO's name of that company , and maybe he is the person that i made deal and chat with, because that person gave me a false Name "Joe Teddy" , so tell me what to do and expect from the claim.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Yes you would only use the fee.
You can check to see if the Company exists at:
www.companies-house.gov.uk/info
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
I am just following up to see if there is anything else I can help with?
If this answers your question might I ask you to rate my answer before you go today please, the button should be at the bottom of the screen.
If you need more help please click reply.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Dear Alex IM OUTSIDE OF UK , CAN I WIN and get compensation please tell me ??

Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Yes you can!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Alex i Submitted the Claim 06-07-2015 Claim issued in 08-07-2015

What should I do, do I have to send by mail anything to the defendant in 14 days ?
Or now I just have to wait and the court will take action ?

Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
You just have to wait now sadly!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

If the company doesn't have money, will I get compensation anyhow ?

Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Sadly not. You will have a judgment on paper but that's it,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
PLEASE ANSWER !Dear Alex I sent a SMS to the fraud, mentioned to him that i sued him and asking him for the sending of the money, he replied 2 times, now he is not replying and telling if he will send the money or not, should i request judgement ?And tell me clear !!! Will the court send him the letter between 14 days or not ?????
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Why dont you answer ????
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Yes you should request Judgment if you have not done so already.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Will the court send him the letter of "14 days left" or not ?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
No.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Alex today I tried to request judgement , i couldnt request the judgement in any forms , not in the default judgment , nor in admission judgmenet , It says that the "Judgmenet cannot be requested because the selected defendant has been barred"
Can you tell me what this means, I also asked them but they take time to answer, please help .
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
This means you cant enter Judgment. I dont know why the Court will tell you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I know, but Im asking avout the reason why not?
Has the defendant got a lawyer and case started or what happened ? Which can be the reason in these cases ?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
I dont know why, only the Court can tell you. They may have filed a defence or acknowledgment of service.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
“Please provide a valid service address within the UK, to be received by the court within 14 days of this letter. If you do not have a UK address, you must instruct a solicitor within the UK to file Notice of Acting on your behalf if you wish to continue with your claim. A bar has been placed on the claim and you will not be able to continue with the claim until this has been resolved. Please also note if you do not provide a valid service address within 14 days the claim will be referred to a District Judge for directions and may be struck out”.
- Alex this is the message from they, can you tell me can I authorize any of my friend's in UK, or Kosovo embassy in UK, or do I have to find solictor ??
**Please as soon as possible answer me because in 06/08/2015 time will expire.**
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
You can use a friends address.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Alex I seen many websites of uk like scanmypost.co.uk/cityaddress.co.uk etc. It says that i can like "rent" an service address within UK for 29-59£ per year .
Can I use then please for this need that I have ????