12826847

I provide reports as supporting information applications. A

Customer Question

I provide reports as supporting information for planning applications.
A Local Planning Authority Officer has stated in writing that what I recommended within a recent report was "somewhat perverse." His comment has been placed online, in the public domain, within the council's website.
While I completely understand that he is entitled to give a professional opinion on the reports that I provide, I believe that he has given his personal opinion, which goes beyond his remit as a council employee.
Apart from wasting my time complaining to the council, is there any action I can take?
Expert:  Jenny replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I am happy to help you today. Are his comments likely to cause you to suffer a financial loss?