LondonlawyerJ
LondonlawyerJ, Advocate
Experience:  Solicitor with over 15 years experience.
76316425

My solicitor took my case to the small claims court. The judge

My solicitor took my case to the small claims court. The judge continually stated the the Claimant [ me ] case was not prepared and he could not understand the case. H found for the defendant.I must pay £330 in costs. Case was heard 24-6015 and I am still waiting to hear from my solicitor I am thinking of paying for the Court recording
Expert:  LondonlawyerJ replied 2 years ago.
Hello, I am a solicitor with 20 years experience. I will try to answer this for you. Can yo just let me know what you are aiming for here. That your solicitor pay the costs,that you report him etc. What was the value of the judgement against you?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I am still waiting for the solicitor to contact me with regard to what happens next, I am considering an appeal but now find that i need a solicitor ? I am thinking of gettng the transcript to prove my claim.

my solicitor told me 24-6-15 that he would be in touch with a summsry of what went on . I prepared all documentation and the solicitor advised small claims court. It has taken over 3 years to get to this point.

Sorry for delay in following up your reply cheers tony 75 years young