13262538

I am my late mothers executor but my sister is refusing to

i am my late mothers executor but my sister is refusing to give me her paperwork and possessions can she legally do this
How did they come to be in your sister's possession?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

she put my mother into a care home and upon her death removed everything from her room the next morning. i live in london and my sister had my mother transferred to bourne in lincs without telling anyone.

How much is likely to be in the Estate?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

depends if you know about the inheritance and marriage 1975,my mother would have been the sole beneficiary except that my sister conned both my mothers partner of 50 years into signing

a

will to the benefit of herself and her daughters as trustees . he had alzeimers and had low intellingence. hence the reason she could manipulate them. my mothers will states only too clearly that her property and possessions should go to me. my mother did employ watson mann solicitors to act on her behalf but my sister discovered their business card and was threatned by my sister and her daughter.kindest regards k.m.browne

Did your mother still own a property at the time of her death?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

debatful my sister and her daughters were the trustees over his residual estate however my mother had a home for life.my sister conned my mother and although not married his will was to provide for my mother until her demise.my sister sold the property on the 2 /4/2015 . prior to this my sister had let out the flat and kept the rent for her use.my mother died on the30/5/2015.at no time did my mother ever want to be in a nursing home.my stepfathers will clearly states that if my mother wanted to purchase a new dwelling place as trustees they should have made this possible.there is a stipulation in the will that my mother had to put in writing her wish not to reside there.my mother said that she well might have signed something however because she was under the influence of alchol at the time she could not remember.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

technically yes. mY MOTHER was still on the electoral roll for the said property.flat 1 chilton place park street aylesbury hp19

From what you have said your mother did not actually own the property so it is likely that her estate is minimal.
However if you hold a Will naming you as Executor you are entitled to your mother's possessions and technically what your sister has done is theft - although it is unlikely that the Police will be interested.
However a formal letter informing her if the legalities may assist