75100385

My wife has a ccj and started to pay £10 a month and now she

my wife has a ccj and started to pay £10 a month and now she has received a interim charging order but has not missed a payment is this right
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
Sadly yes. Case law shows that even if someone is up to date the creditor can apply for a charge to secure the debt. But when there is a hearing she can ask that the charge is suspended and cant be enforced as long as £10 a month is paid.
But sadly they can apply for a charge, even if someone is up to date.
I am sorry if this is not the answer you want and certainly not the one I want to give you, but I have a duty to be honest.

I am just following up to see if there is anything else I can help with?

If this answers your question might I ask you to rate my answer before you go today please, the button should be at the bottom of the screen.

If you need more help please click reply.