75100385

Alex, I'm thinking of trademarking some words; curious to

Customer Question

Hi Alex, I'm thinking of trademarking some words; curious to know if I can then charge a permission fee for theyre use?
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
It really depends. You can't for example trademark the word ' and' then try and charge people for using it! It must a name or something unique. If it's a unique name or a business then yes you can trademark and charge people for using it.
But you can't stop people saying it. When I say McDonald's or Apple I don't have to pay a fee for that!

I am just following up to see if there is anything else I can help with?

If this answers your question might I ask you to rate my answer before you go today please, the button should be at the bottom of the screen.

If you need more help please click reply.