12826847

Alex, I have another question. A lady accused me of sexually

Alex,
I have another question.
A lady accused me of sexually touching her. However the police decided otherwise. I am suing her for a day's wasted work. The Judge has asked me to provide the Cause of Action I am bring the claim under. Can you let me know what it is?
Has anybody warned you how difficult it is to sue an accuser?
What is the days' work point? When you were arrested?
Is there evidence her allegation was false or just that it was disbelieved?
Is this the first time she has done this to you?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

She has made two allegations separate times of one sexual touching and two writing to her grandmother. Both of these were reported to the Police. Both were totally untrue.

Is this Harassment or is there a crime of telling lies to pervert the course of justice?

Were these on separate occasions?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes two entirely separate occasions

You could argue it is harassment then.
It is also perverting the course of justice but that action is not a realistic one for the reasons covered on your other post.
I would have generally siggested waiting until there were more than two allegations before acting but harassment does only demand two instances and the case of waxman does lend support to the proposition that making false allegations can be harassments.
I have sued five separate accusers using this section which is not a large number obviously. The reason for that is that it is very difficult to bring an action against an accuser. However, it can be done and I have not met with resistance from judges to the notion that false allegations amount to harassment.