75100385

My will was registered in 2003 with personal estate planning

Customer Question

My will was registered in 2003 with personal estate planning legal servos ltd Crown House 1 Stafford Place the boulevard BS 23 2qzi have enquired e my will s I wish to make ajustments they are in Weston -Super -Mare I phoned their umber 01934 62012 lye to be led the number has changed to *********** only to be told this number does not exist my wife is 76 and disabled I am 85 should the worst happen to any of us the house is to be sold and shared between my 7 daughters it seems that they would be unable to contact them the will for life protection States to retrieve will phone 0800(###) ###-####we are now pannackig should anything happens the men time my name is**********Coxford Southamptn so16 5 games phone 02380 340292 at advice please
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
I have checked and their proper trading name is*****
CROWN HOUSE
1 STAFFORD PLACE THE BOULEVARD
WESTON SUPER MARE
NORTH SOMERSET
BS23 2QZ
Company No. 02490912
Their contact number is: 01934 422991
I have checked and it does work. Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?