12826847

Threre, My name is*****'m living with the

Customer Question

Hello threre,
My name is***** living with the rent in a house and I hope you can help me with this issue that i have with the agency who is looking after the house.
Basically, i just move in for about one month and I'm not happy at all how the agency manage the things in the house.
First when we move, there was some things that didn't work properly (shower, fridge, dish washer, oven) now they fixed something but not all.
What is bothering me, is that the workers who has to fix this things they have the keys from the house and from all the rooms as well. And it did happen to go into my room without me being at home and without any previous notice.
After I called them and show my dissatisfaction about going in the house and my room without any notice, they apologies, but still didn't consider my request, and hapend again...
In this case, please tell me if I can do something about that, and if they are allowed to do that.
Please note that I don't have a tenancy agreement, but a contract between me and the agency where is even mentioned about 24 hours notice for enter my bedroom.
I hope I was quite explicitly, and look forward to hear from you to discuss all the details.
Mario
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
What is it you would like to know about this please?