13262538

I was not married to my ex girlfrend an we had a daughter is

i was not married to my ex girlfrend an we had a daughter is been 3 month since we split up i was seeing my daughter but now she said i can not look after so what right dose she have from not leting me looking after her. do i have pr right because she sed i do not have an right over my daughter i am on the birth certificate just find out my ex might be losing her council house can my daughter live with her half sister and her parent and 3 children and stop me seeing my daughter.can my ex take my daughter on holiday with out telling me. can my ex stop me going to pick up my daughter from school and send her to the school she want her to go to and not tell me. can my ex stop me takeing my daughter abroad on holiday and her mum as her passport

How old is your daughter and what ocntact have you had to date?
Has anything happened to provoke this change?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

my daughter is 9 year old.it was provoke because i said i was going to see my mum and dad next weekend but i do not see my mum and dad that much

Why should your child not see your parents?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

because my ex girlfriend does not like my parents because she said the do not care about they granddaughter

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Relist: Answer quality.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

because my ex girlfriend does not like my parents because she said they do not care about they granddaughter

The Law says that a child is entitled to Contact with both parents and the Courts will enforce this if necessary.
Your ex cannot dictate whether or not you take the child to see your parents (unless they are a known risk to children)
Equally neither of you can take the child out of the Country without the agreement of the other or an order from the court, and you have the right to be consulted on all major issues in the child's lives - such as where the child goes to school.
Your starting point is to try and discuss matters with your ex using Family mediation
www.familymediationhelpline.co.uk
If that fails then you may need to to apply to the Court for a Child Arrangement Order setting out the time your daughter should spend with you
Please ask if you need further details