12826847

My friend believes she has won an International Lotto (5 million)They

My friend believes she has won an International Lotto (5 million)They keep requesting
fees for insurance,taxes and many other money related things before they release the
money to her.They are based in London U.K.She visited their office outside London a few months ago but they informed her she did not have the necessary papers confirming her legitimacy.Now they want 5,000 dollars in order to release the money from an american bank, but they will not name the bank until they receive the money.She will lose 350
thousand dollars each day that the 5,ooo dollars is not paid.She keeps borrowing from
the bank in order to meet their demands.I have tried to tell her this is a scam but she is in so deeply she will not believe me.Would appreciate your help.Thank You,John.
What would you like to know about this?
I am just travelling home so may not be able to respond immediately?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I would like to know if this is a scam? Thank you.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I have not received an answer to my question regarding

my friends dilemma with the Lotto.I just want to know if

it is scam.? Thank you.John.

It bears all the hallmarks of a scam.
If she had legitimately won the lottery there would be no need to pay anything and certainly not this amount of money. It makes no sense that she should have to pay this sum of money. They owe her money on their account.
I would report this to the police. If their actions are legitimate then they can prove it.