12826847

I strongly believe I have been unfairly blacklisted by my previous

Customer Question

I strongly believe I have been unfairly blacklisted by my previous employer, are there any third party sources that can check out my references so I can have the evidence of this?
Hello, my name is***** am a solicitor on this site and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. Why do you think you have been blacklisted and on what grounds? Also when you say you want someone to check your references what exactly do you mean - do you wish them to obtain a reference from your employer or do you already have a reference from them?
Hi, not sure if you saw my initial queries above - Why do you think you have been blacklisted and on what grounds? Also when you say you want someone to check your references what exactly do you mean - do you wish them to obtain a reference from your employer or do you already have a reference from them?