12826847

I'm muslim and I want to know as muslim my daughter goes special

Customer Question

I'm muslim and I want to know as muslim my daughter goes special school she has mild learning difficulties the court has given us order that my daughter has no capacity to consent to marriage .tell me our religion does not gives us right to speak about sexs until you are going to married I've never discuss about relationship of man wife my daughter man live together but muslim young girl she shy to speak out she know about sex at home I've asked her but at school she shy to speak the accesed her child psychologist about relationship but my daughter sai d that I'm not going sleep in same bed as him that is normal for muslim girl speak like that could tell me what can do defend this we have our right for our religious
What is it that you actually wish to know?
How old is your daughter?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
17 year is that they want my daughter o say ll relation to man and wife
But my daughter is shy to talk about other nature she has spoken about sex and you care for each other but they want her to go into more det ail is that right when we are muslim I n3ver decuss3d about sexs relationships
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I want know if we can lift court order any other they have give me court order to force marriage and that my Daugther has to do sex ourse so is mange to know about couple
For clarity
You wish to stop your daughter attending sex education classes; and to lift the Order which says she cannot get married.
is that correct?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes
Was your daughter separately represented at the hearing?
Were you represented?