12826847

I've been on bail by employee months There

I've been on bail for theft by employee for 5 months
There is evidence I may have sold some of items but no evidence of the theft itself
I an due to answer bail soon and winder where I stand
Will I be charged with handling stolen goods or something of the sort or will I still be charged for the theft
It is not really something I can predict in this forum. It depends on factors that I will not be able to assess. I haven't had vision of the evidence.
If they have no evidence at all of the theft then probably it would be a handling stolen goods or at least that would be the safer charge.
It depend how quickly the sale was and whether or not that gives rise to the inference that you must have been the person responsible for the theft.
My own personal decision would always be to go for the easier charge to prove but others may take a different view.