29905560

HOW MUCH E-LIQUID CAN i TAKE WITH ME AND WERE SHOULD IT BE

HOW MUCH E-LIQUID CAN i TAKE WITH ME AND WERE SHOULD IT BE PLACED , CAN I CARRY SOME , AND DO i HAVE TO DECLARE IT ?
Hello, my name is***** am a solicitor on this site and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. I presume you are travelling by air?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes to Australia

Which airline(s)?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

GARUDA

E-liquids would be treated the same as any other normal liquid and subject to certain restrictions. As most cartridges are small enough to fall under the 100ml limit on a single container of liquid you could take them with you on board in your carry on luggage but it would be quite limited because you can only carry whatever you can fit in the small releasable plastic bags so won’t be much. Alternatively you could carry more in your checked baggage as there are no limitations on how much you can carry. It is just that you are not allowed to carry the batteries in the checked luggage – there are no restrictions on the liquids you can carry in there. I trust this has answered your query. I would be grateful if you could please take a second to leave a positive rating (selecting 3, 4 or 5 starts at the top of the page). If for any reason you are unhappy with my response or if you need me to clarify anything before you go - please get back to me on here and I will assist further as best as I can. Thank you