29905560

Back in the early 1990's I had a temporary job through an employment

Back in the early 1990's I had a temporary job through an employment agency. I did this job for about 6-9 months which entailed bending down over large crates on a full-time basis. Over the month's I began to get lower back pain, it got so bad I left. I have had lower back problems ever since.
Is it too late to sue? And would I sue the employment agency or local authority I worked for?
Hello, my name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today.
I am afraid that you would be too late to take any action now. Any claim for personal injury must be made within 3 years of the injury being suffered. There are slight exceptions in the event that the injury did not display its symptoms until a later time when a diagnosis is actually made and the time starts from that point but this is not the case here as you knew you were injured and the symptoms had displayed themselves shortly after that so the time limit would have started to run from then and with only 3 years you are obviously now out of time to make a claim.
I'm sorry if this is not necessarily the answer you were hoping for, however I do have a duty to be honest and explain the law as it actually stands. This does mean delivering bad news from time to time. I hope you understand and would be happy to provide any further clarification if needed. If you are still satisfied with the level of service you have received I would be grateful if you could please take a second to leave a positive rating by selecting 3, 4 or 5 starts at the top of the page. Thank you