12826847

Good morning....I've been Married to my husband since

Customer Question

Hello good morning....I've been Married to my husband since 2009 I've had a solicitor in the past that took over 300 pounds off me for nothing I'm niw with a new solicitor firm since 2014 everything they ask me for myself my husband and motherinlaw provides my concern is I have to constantly phoning them for queries....and all the receptionist keep saying they haven't got any answers for me as yet....my concerns are growing very fast as my husband had got a bad leg and it a little of strain on him to work 7 days if week to maintain our bill. Also we have move house and I would like some advice on how to change my address....as when I told my solicitor I were gonna move she suggest ill have to bring again so much documents please can you help me with some advice. Thank you Regards ***** ***** - Roach

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question and return your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,