Alex J.
Alex J., Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitors 2 years plus PQE
13113900

Benidorm Blanket Trip -claim that 400 people have been selected

Benidorm Blanket Trip -claim that 400 people have been selected for 2 week 5 star package deal in UK or abroad for £398 - but must pay up front - told the them I would phone back to Jessica on 0845(###) ###-#### ***** you check this out for me?
Expert:  Alex J. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question and welcome.
My name is ***** ***** I will assist you.
I have looked at this and it is not a scam per say but there are a lot of forums and disgruntled customers.
If you want to book this I would recommend that you pay by credit card - if you do not receive what you pay for than you can claim a refund from the credit card company under s75 of the Consumer Credit Act.
Have they told you they are ATOL protected?
AJ
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thanks for info - I don't know if they are ATOL protected, do you? - don't answer this if it's going to cost me another £38.

RG