12826847

I need a 9 page agreement between a residential letting agency

Customer Question

I need a 9 page agreement between a residential letting agency and the landlord(me) to be reviewed.
Expert:  Aston Lawyer replied 2 years ago.

Hello and thanks for using Just Answer.

My name is ***** ***** am happy to assist you with your enquiry.

Is there anything specifically that you have concerns over or do you require advice over the whole contents?

If you are just wishing an assurance that the Agreement is standard without any onerous confditions, I would be happy to assist for the price offered by you. If you need me to go through all the clauses with you, I would need to ask you to increase your offer.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards

Al

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Al,

Yes, I just want you to check if there's any onerous clauses that I need to be made aware of.

Thanks,

Rob

Hi Rob,

Thanks. If you could scan and email the Agreement, I will gladly go through it with you.

Kind Regards

Al