12826847

I leased a car in September 2014 an electric car I was informed

Customer Question

I leased a car in September 2014 an electric car I was informed that the charger for this vehicle would be fitted asap however after five months of visits and many meetings and phone call there was never a charger fitted. The car will do 70 miles on a charge then takes 12 hours to trickle charge. In the time I have had this vehicle I have still not completed 3000 miles and now have parked the car up. After contacting Renault UK who promised to try to resolve this problem I still have no charger. I just want rid of the car and get my money back. Can you help please.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
What does your lease say about termination please?