12826847

Is it possible to get legal advise about a contract of

Customer Question

Hi, is it possible to get legal advise about a contract of sale for a house at an Allsop Auction on Wednesday in the RDS. Contract is available online---***** *****
Expert:  Aston Lawyer replied 2 years ago.

Hello and thanks for using Just Answer.

My name is ***** ***** am happy to assist you with your enquiry.

Are you wishing advice concerning the whole Sales pack (this will be time consuming) or a specific element of the pack?

If you could let me know which Lot number it is, I can have a look.

Kind Regards

Al

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
KPM/002/118
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.