12826847

Me and my partner stayed in the John Fowler holiday park

Customer Question

Hi, Me and my partner stayed in the John Fowler holiday park in Ilfracombe in May this year for 5 days (Monday to Friday) on the Sunday night / Monday morning after returning my partner came up with a large rash which got progressively worse (I have dated photographic evidence) he went to the doctors but due to me not having anything on my skin the doctor put it down to an allergic reaction. since then he has had a few marks here and there which looked exactly the same as the large 'rash' but we put it down to knat bits, over the last 2 weeks this has started to flare up again with exactly the same markings and we have now started finding bugs in the bed, I have managed to catch these and kept them to be looked at by a pest control specialist, he has confirmed them as bed bugs. We have recently moved into the property as first time buyers so all of our furniture is brand new, sofa, bed ect. and due to my partner being bitten every night he has taken to sleeping on the sofa, which is in the same room as our bed due to decorating. Is there any legal compensation we can claim from the holiday resort for causing all of this and for costs that we will incur for removing them from the property?
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
What is the cost of removing please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Can you confirm I am paying £56 for this entire conversation and not per message I send?

Per question yes not per message!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you, ***** ***** received the invoice for the work yet am due to get it wither today or tomorrow as the work is being carried out on Saturday.