12826847

I had an argument yesterday

Customer Question

hi i had an argument yesterday with my partner and i left the house to cool down and stayed on my mates settee i told her i was coming back and she said to me that she has phoned the police and saying that i hit her which i haven't and I'm not allowed back there if i go back and the police come what should i do. there is history on domestic abuse about 5 years ago

What would you like to know about this please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

she's saying i can't go home and she rung the police saying that i have hit her and if i go there they will be waiting for me to arrest me i haven't played a finger on her we was shouting at each other and saying nasty things but that is all like i said we have had history in domestic violence with her ( well me about 5 years ago)

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Relist: Other.
can the police stop me going back home
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
The Police can bail you and give a conditions not to go home. If the matter goes to Court then you can object to this bail condition. But the Police could impose a condition in the meantime.
Sorry about the incorrect intervention above.
Have you been served a protection notice? That would explain the situation,.