13262538

I have contact with my daughter 2.5 days one week and 4 days

Customer Question

I have contact with my daughter 2.5 days one week and 4 days the next. Today my ex partner has informed me that she is removing my access totally this week (2.5 days) without reason. I believe it is in retaliation for me taking our daughter away at the weekend and dropping her back 2 hours later than normal. This lateness was due to us being over 80 miles away and appropriate travel time. I have given her notice of the fact we would be late and she did not respond to this notice. What can I do. She dictates to me all the time and I have had to take her to court in the past to try and get resolution. There is no contact order in place currently and I am thinking of filing for shared residency but what can I do now?
My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you
Neither parent is entitled to dictate how the care of the child is shared between you - it is something that needs to be agreed between you -Family Mediation if need be.
www.familymediationhelpline.org.uk
If mediation fails then you will have no choice but to apply to the court for a Child Arrangement Order protecting your time with the child.
I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details