12826847

Is this confidential? It won't be posted on here?

Customer Question

Is this confidential? It won't be posted on here? I have a problem with employment. I have been working for several years now as a self employed contractor for a friend. He has threatened me about backcharging for work and company losses for several years now, knowing that I had existing mental health problems. These are now getting so bad I am struggling to function. I was made MD of the company in March, though I have never signed anything and feel as though I have been railroaded. I have now been told I will be charged for all of the companys losses and any balance I cannot pay, they will seek from my parents. Where do I stand ??

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?