12826847

I put this question on www.justask.com two days ago, but

Customer Question

Cancelling it

What would you like to know about this please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I will rewrite the question. What I notice from my bank statment, that £28 has been taken out, but I have not received an answer yet.

Unfortunately I am on Sexual Offender Prevention Order (SOPO) Last year my SOPO was varied as given below

04 April 2014: Extract from my new varied Order

Terms of variation: Fahim Mirza must not have any contact with any female child under the age of 16 years other than: such as inadvertent and not reasonably avoided in the course of lawful daily life or where the child is accompanied at all times by a person aged 18 years or more which has not been convicted of a sexual offence, an offence of decency or any offence against a child and with the consent of the child’s parent or guardian who has full knowledge of his sexual convictions and the existence of the order.
The order is to last until the 4.4.19

Also I would like to point out that my 15 year period on the Sex Offender register finishes in April 2016.

I have been remarried with my wife for the last 6 years and I had told her all about my order and conviction before we got married. Since than we have been happily married. Recently she got pregnant and the birth is due in October. Her scan showed that she is going to have a baby boy. On our last visit to the antenatal clinic we were told that the hospital was going to inform the social services about the forthcoming baby.

The SOPO does not apply to the boys. My wife is going to have maternity leave for a year. Then she is going to leave her job. I work nights, 12 hour long shifts, 4 to 5 days a week. While I will in the house she is going to with the baby all the time. Will have a bath or shower, or use the kitchen, when I am at work. If she needs to go to the toilet, either she will take the baby with her or I will leave the house. My conviction was again two 14 and 15 years old sisters. I have 5 girls and a boy, now all grown up, from my previous marriage. I have no record of any kind of abuse against my children.

We are getting worried that when the child is born, the Social services will take him away. My wife would not like to leave either me or my wife. I am a British citizen by naturalisation: I immigrated to the UK from Pakistan. But my wife is not a British citizen.

We both are going through a spell of serious depression and having sleepless nights.

We believe that Social Services cannot be above the Law

We both want to live together with our forthcoming baby. PS: My wife just told me that some one from Children Services are going to see her tomorrow.

Looking at my SOPO (which does not apply to the boys, and we are expecting a baby boy) and the other arguments I have given above, i would like to know from you

1. Can the SS take away my child as soon as it born, or soon after a ew days?

2. If the above is going t happen, how can i stop it?

Quote from Judges

Judge Gareth Jones said that social services were not above the law and said he suspected that proper procedures were not followed by Anglesey Council in order to save money.

Smith: If there is no suggestion of risk to defendants own family it is unnecessary to impose restrictions which extend to them. If such a risk exits any order ought to be subject to any order made in family proceedings.

So basically your question is will social services remove this child?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes

Not my area then I'm afraid.
I'll opt out for others