12826847

I am well-known in the community. Since I retired, "I am constant

Customer Question

I am well-known in the community. Since I retired, "I am constantly being harassed in a covert manner with an underlying message. Either give us what we want or, what I term the 'Ripple Effect' as a form of a nuisance behaviour! My private garden had been used as a football pitch for my next door neighbour. I had written to them in the past about this. This is the latest and an ongoing issue! From what I gather from their behaviour, they are constantly trying to maximise me as an unpaid labourer as they are conducting a private business in a private household. ?Constant sawing noise had been reduced. ?Someone complained. This is due to the latest internet shopping! NB: The end of my gutter is dripping when it is raining as a consequence of their adult football. I have been recording their behaviour" Please advise
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
Do you know who is doing this please?