12826847

Three days ago a water company unexpectedly cut our supply

Customer Question

Three days ago a water company unexpectedly cut our supply during replacement of the local mains line.
Upon completion of their work our mains supply pressure was below the former level (heating system tripped due to low flow rate. only one hot or cold tap in the property operational at a time).
Two days ago, I took time off work to be available while the problem was resolved, two plumbers and a mains line engineer all identified the problem as a blockage in the mains, but did nothing to resolve it.
Yesterday the water company repaired the mains fault, open the valves (without us being present) and blew a previously stable (installed 5 years ago) connection in our hot water system flooding our property and a lower level flat. Other than sending out a manager, assessor and plumber (who removed the failed component) they have done nothing to limit the damage (which I roughly estimate to be around £12k).
Where do I stand?
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
What is it you want to achieve ?