12826847

How do I remove my ex partners name from the deed of my property

Customer Question

How do I remove my ex partners name from the deed of my property has he as not made mortgage payment for over 15 months
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

please continue.

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Expert:  Matt Jones replied 2 years ago.
Hello, I will try and help
a few of questions if you don't mind:-1) Have you spoken to your lender about taking on the property in your sole name, and again if so what have they said?2) Are you up to date with payments?3) Are you in contact with your ex-partner and is he agreeable to transferring the property to you, or are there any issues with this?4) are you on interest only or capital repayments on the mortgage?