12826847

I was served a nip 37 in a 30 zone so I visited

hi I was served a nip for doing 37 in a 30 zone so I visited there web site to see the photo, But the photo was not clear I could not make out the reg plate or the driver. if I contest this in court would they have a clearer picture that they are not showing me. I do not want to end up with moor points and a bigger fine.
Were you speeding?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

hi not sure I did not know it had taken my photo until it came through the door

No, I understand but what is the reality?
The problem with this is that you have to consider this before you make a decision.
They will have legitimate evidence of your registration number because that is how they traced you at the DVLA. They may not have disclosed it to you but they will have it.
They will probably not have a clear image of the driver but they don't have to prove that to get home of failing to identify rather than speeding and that carries more points and a much higher fine.
If you are sure it wasnt you then it is fairly safe to contest it. If not, it is dangerous.
It might pay off. They could forget to summons. That does happen sometimes. It might not though.