12826847

Have purchased a car from a garage they didnt want a part exchange

Customer Question

Have purchased a car from a garage they didnt want a part exchange Howeveras soona as car was picked up they came to fetch the old car to try and do up and sell
It sis still not sold after3 months and still in our name and insured by the garage
What would be your advice as we would like to try and sell it ourselves but he said he wold get a good price for us
As they have done work on it to sell it I expect they would be entitled to some money for the work and so are reluctant to get into this discussion What would you do as they charged well over for the car my Grandson put a deposit on and has been paid by me
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
I don't quite understand, you didn't part exchange but they have taken it?