75100385
Law

How can i get a historical property listing on rightmove

Hi, how can I get... Show More

Hi, how can I get a historical property listing on right move etc. changed? I went through mortgage repossession and unfortunately this is still listed on the ads for sale on historic Right move Zoopla etc. Land registry won’t help me direct, either any clues please. I had a lot of funds ripped off from me in investments and had to go through bankruptcy- not my own fault- health and depression stopped me working. Now 18 months on I am restarting my life, and not bankrupt any more. But old clients new me from my old home address and it has become a problem for me. Any way I can have the line removed? "by order of the mortgagees in possession" I know individuals can do a public search but most wont, it just the free easy to use on line ones that still show this and wont update to sold etc. Any help would be appreciated.thanks very much Bob

Show Less
replied 2 years ago.
Hello Bob my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Is the listing accurate ?
Customer reply replied 2 years ago.

hi yes it is accurate in truth, but it also historic, and the property my ex home. was sold on to a n other! and yet it not been updated as sold and a price of such updated within land registry and the web based for sale sites like right move etc. It is only the line -by order of the mortgagees in possession- i am upset about, this is not the current state of affairs of this property. my ex clients keep noticing this and enquire. if it was sold or any other statement nothing would have a bearing of my old life and home/ office connection etc.

Ash, Solicitor replied 2 years ago.
Is it still for sale or is it just an old listing that appears?
Customer reply replied 2 years ago.

An old listing from Dec 2014, historically they are usually updated to sold and price given etc. But this has not.I can supply a link but not v the dIrect open-forum, if any other way permitted?

Ash, Solicitor replied 2 years ago.
Sadly its a public forum and that can't be changed.
Have you emailed and asked them?
Customer reply replied 2 years ago.

Yes I did twice and had nothing back, even tried the estate agent who was originally selling it, and they too just ignored me.I am ok on the public forum, I just do not wish to make anything worse by putting actual links within

Ash, Solicitor replied 2 years ago.
Of course. Its bad news though I am afraid. If the listing is and was accurate all you can do is ask them to edit/remove it.
They dont have to. Your only option then would be to issue proceedings and ask a Judge to order them to remove it.
However the Judge will ask was it accurate and you will say yes. Sadly I think at that point your claim would fail. If it was wrong you could get them to edit it.
I am sorry if this is not the answer you want and certainly not the one I want to give you, but I have a duty to be honest.
Ash, Solicitor replied 2 years ago.

I am just following up to see if there is anything else I can help with?

If this answers your question might I ask you to rate my answer before you go today please, the button should be at the bottom of the screen.

If you need more help please click reply.