12826847

We have a tenancy at will (corporate) which was supposed to

Customer Question

We have a tenancy at will (corporate) which was supposed to turn into a formal lease. We have been attempting to resolve this issue since occupation. The landlord has issued us invoice which we now know are incorrect (wrong VAT number), last month the landlord was goad for 18 months for VAT fraud. Due to lots of issues, we have decided to give 3 months notice to the landlord, however we have advised that we are not paying the rent and they can use our bond which equals 3 months rent as we are unsure where if indeed it is our bond is held securely. The landlords brother has turned up today threatening all sorts and legal action.... need some help please. What can they do?
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Does the tenancy at will allow you to withhold rent? If not, does the tenancy at will allow for immediate possession if you do not pay?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

thank you but we have resolved this now. I have not received any notification from this site to advise you were awaiting a reply. Its not your fault I know,

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

please close this case

Ok