12826847

My sons ex partner is taking his daughter to brazil months

Customer Question

My sons ex partner is taking his daughter to brazil for 9 months in 2 day time, he didn't sign any passport forms, we only found out today! His name is ***** ***** certificate, she was born in 2010. Can he stop her taking her?
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help youHis ex needs either his permission or an Order from the Court to take the Child abroadYour son need sto apply immediately for a Prohibited steps Order preventing the child being taken from the country until there has been careful consideration of the position.He can get immediate help from the charity Reunitewww.reunite.orgPlease ask if you need further detailsClare