12826847

I had unprotected sex with an ex partner five weeks ago . Before

Customer Question

I had unprotected sex with an ex partner five weeks ago . Before we had it he told me that he had a recent Std test with a clear result . I was reassured specially that I had no symptoms . Aweek ago I had a relation ship with another man ,we had sex using condoms . A few days later he came to my house and wanted to have unprotected sex ,but I told him that I dont feel comfortable having unprotected sex ,I also mentioned that my ex got tested before we had unprotected sex . After that he started panicing and accused me of hiding the truth about my unprotected sex with my ex . I went for a blood test and waiting for the results .Would he be able to succeed if he take me to court ?because I feel like he is trying to revenge for my break up with him by doing so . And do I have to tell him about my results ?.And in case I tested postive for any Std and transmit it to him will I be charged ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
my email***@******.***