75100385

Having described my a fatal collision on 12 Jan to you, it

Having described my a fatal collision on 12 Jan to you, it has now been 7 months since I have heard anything so have decided to send the police an email, the answer I got back was that he would be having a meeting with CPS and would be getting back to
me regarding their findings? As there were no witnesses to this fatal collision, do you think that the length of time to consider this incident is something to do with the fact that it is taking so long because of no witnesses only the police forensics to
consider?
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
I have read your previous question etc. I don't think you can rely on length of time. The CPS have very many cases to prosecute so it may just be workload.
But you can rest assured they will be carefully considering your case.