29905560

I asked you a question yesterday the question was what email

I asked you a question yesterday the question was what email address to use to get in touch with the financial ombudsman your answer was www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk that is wrong it was rejected as the email address
Hello, my name is***** am a solicitor on this site and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. The address you were given is not an email address, it is a website. By following that link you will get to the Ombudsman's website and on there you can find the contact details. But I can give you their contact details now. Email:***@******.*** Phone: 0800 023 4 567 Address: The Financial Ombudsman Service, Exchange Tower, London E14 9SR I trust this has answered your query. I would be grateful if you could please take a second to leave a positive rating (selecting 3, 4 or 5 starts at the top of the page). If for any reason you are unhappy with my response or if you need me to clarify anything before you go - please get back to me on here and I will assist further as best as I can. Thank you