12826847

Do the sophisticated investor / high net worth / etc. restrictions

Customer Question

Do the sophisticated investor / high net worth / etc. restrictions apply to the contractor when a UK Ltd company offers them a deal involving work in return equity as per http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2006/46/section/582 ?
Likewise do all the regulations regarding the provision of statutory warning apply in the situation where the shares are being purchased for work done, rather than cash?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Expert:  Senior Partner replied 2 years ago.
Hi thanks for your question. I am sorry you have had to wait for an answer. I have posted an answer to your original question.