12826847

I have 4 foolscap pages of a chain of events in respect of

Customer Question

I have 4 foolscap pages of a chain of events in respect of installation of a Dishwasher and Fridge/Freezer with very poor workmanship . I need them taken back and most of my £1500 returned together with a large compensation payment.
Compensation for what specifically?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

For all the time and trouble it has caused me and also my wife who is not well. I have been put to considerable trouble in having to use a Fridge/Freezer in me garage and it has now been a month of writing letters and phone calls

What financial loss have you suffered?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I do not want to continue this question as I have now been told via E-mail that Your company have signed me up for £57 per month after a 7 day free trial Also I am not paying the £47 as I am not happy with all this system

OK.
Good luck